Good code, neat software architecture and robust security go hand in hand. We pride ourselves on providing you the best:
- software and full-stack web development using free software technologies,
- IT security from POC development to penetration testing on your network and critical applications,
- system administration and cloud management, including custom autoscaling and scripted orchestration of large distributed servers and applications.
No overhead — no BS — all at an affordable price.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media, Pennsylvania, USA
Trust us to lead your full-stack free software solution and cut your development and maintenance costs. We will follow your requirements, but if we get to choose, Python and Node stacks on GNU/Linux is where we like best to spend our time and efforts:
- We develop once only with cross-OS Desktop applications using Electron and React.
- We reduce your development time and costs by harnessing the leanness and clarity of Python and Django for web apps and APIs.
- We take a pragmatic approach to managing your data, from self-hosted SQL databases and JSON-friendly data structure stores to distributed engines for big data.
With 15 years of experience running GNU/Linux servers and more than 7 years deploying large scale applications on AWS, we are confident that we can help you managing your services and data:
- System administration services (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, ...),
- EC2 management and load balancing,
- custom autoscaling and automation using Boto
- data management and optimization with Amazon RDS or managed relational databases,
- GNU/Linux troubleshooting, backup management, and recovery.
It takes thinking outside the box to uncover vulnerabilities and flaws in networks and applications.
While automated tests and suites have a place in our security engagements, we don't believe cookie-cutter is viable long term security. Our most gripping discoveries are made by taking a goal-oriented approach mimicking an advanced persistent threat going after your business.
Oh, and we're using Kali Linux for everything we do, including writing these pages, and we are Offensive Security OSCP Certified.